- That there is one God who is the creator of the universe and who exists eternally in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1-2:25; Matthew 28:19)
- That Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God who died for our sins and rose from the dead. (1 Corinthians 15:1-8)
- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- That every person has worth as a creation of God, but that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:21-24)
- That forgiveness of sins and salvation are available to those who trust Christ as Savior and Lord. (John 3:16)
- That those accepting Christ should repent of sin, confess their faith, and be baptized into Him. (Acts 2:38; Romans 5:12, 18; 6:3-4)
- That the church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit and exists to save the lost and edify the saved. (Ephesians 4:1-16; 1 Corinthians 12:27)
- That Jesus Christ will one day return and reign forever as King of kings and Lord of lords. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
- We believe the Bible teaches that God established marriage in the beginning as a lifelong, exclusive relationship between one man and one woman; that He has reserved sexual intimacy as an expression of love and commitment between married couples; and that any intimate expression of sexuality outside of Biblical marriage is sin. (Genesis 2:23-25; Exodus 20:14,17,22:19; Leviticus 18:1-20, 22-23, 20:11-21; Matthew 19:4-6, 9; Romans 1:18-31; 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, 15-20; 1 Timothy 1:8-11; Jude 7)
We’re Committed to
Christ-like: Keeping Christ at the Center
- This is our baseline, our foundation.
- We follow Jesus and submit to his Word; we grow like Jesus and live fruit-full lives.
Celebrate: Exalting God Together
- We glorify God through continuous participation in personal and community worship.
Connect: Growing in Community
- We grow like Jesus through discussion and interaction in group environments.
Contribute: Bless as We’re Blessed
- We use our gifts to serve others, by faithfully stewarding our time, talent, and treasure.
Catalyze: Expanding God’s Kingdom Footprint
- We are committed to bringing the local and global unchurched into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Construct: Releasing Our Resources
- At Central, people are our greatest resource!
- We build lives and include others in building lives and structures for life-change.